Work Share Program
Spending a day on the farm and experiencing the hard work that goes into producing good food is a great experience for everyone. Get your hands dirty learning about food production with us! Every year we will offer a limited number of work shares.
Our WorkShare program provides a discount on CSA membership in exchange for work. Earn your way to a free CSA!
We offer three levels of WorkShare:
- 40 hours of work (10-14 sessions) in return for a free Full or Half season CSA membership.
- 25 hours of work (5-8 sessions) in return for a $200 discount off a Full or Half season share.
- 15 hours of work (3-5 sessions) in return for a $100 discount off of a Full or Half season share.
- No discounts are offered on flex shares.
Important things to note:
- WorkShares are offered per household, and hours must be completed within 2-months.
- While we do our best to accommodate physical limitations, please keep in mind that work sessions are physically demanding, dirty work - as such, are best suited to individuals comfortable kneeling, lifting, working on uneven ground. WorkShare activities often include harvesting, washing, watering, packing CSA boxes, and weeding.
- Do you have another skill that you would like to use to help support RRI? Alternative-skill WorkShares (like carpentry, fundraising, graphic design) may be offered on an individual basis, depending on current needs. Contact us with your idea!
Can't commit? We always need volunteers to help with harvest, pickup, and packing. We’d love to have you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Sign up to participate
If your ready to submit your official interest in participating in our work share program, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch!
Note: The WorkShare program launches in Spring 2018